Books read in 2012. Book title, author, and date completed.
1. Power Plays: Energy Options in the Age of Peak Oil by Robert Rapier (me) 3-14-12
Because I read it at least five times in the course of writing and editing it, I am including my own book as the first book I read in 2012. It was published on March 28, 2012 so now I can read some other books.
2. A Thousand Barrels a Second by Peter Tertzakian 3-24-12
3. Oil: Money, Politics, and Power in the 21st Century by Tom Bower 6-6-12
4. Reinventing Fire by Amory Lovins 8-10-12
5. Oil's Endless Bid by Daniel Dicker 8-28-12